2023 Responsive Grants
The CFNRV 2023 Responsive Grant Program will provide up to $4,000 in operating support to eligible organizations. Funding operating support gives organizations the flexibility to put grant dollars where they are needed most. The 2023 application will open in late May. Read about our 2022 grant winners.
- Who is Eligible?:
- Organizations serving one of more of the following communities: the counties of Floyd, Giles, Montgomery, Pulaski, and Wythe, and the City of Radford.
- Organizations classified as a 501c(3) tax-exempt organization by the IRS or a unit of government such as a library or school.
- We do not support civic or membership organizations that redistribute money to nonprofit organizations.
- Religious institutions may apply for support for community outreach efforts only. We do not support programs that proselytize or that require clients to engage in religious instruction or activities.
- Amount Available: Up to $4,000
- Funds Can be Used For: Funds can be used at the grantee organization’s discretion.
- Additional Information: In 2023, we will not use the public-facing grant catalog.
- Contact Us: If you need assistance, please contact our office at 540-381-8999 or email email@example.com well before the application deadline so we can address your questions.
- General Application
- Confirmation that applicants have read the Grant Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions document
- Primary and secondary area(s) of interest and service area(s)
- Organization overview
- Evidence of impact and effectiveness
- Challenges and efforts to overcome those challenges
- Operating budget
- Required documentation:
- Financial statements
- IRS determination letter
- Board of Directors list
- Supplemental materials
- Letters of support
2023 Important Dates
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023 -Online grant application opens
- Friday, July 21, 2023 at 5 p.m. – Application deadline
- Mid-September 2023 – Grant catalog opens to Donor Advised Funds
- Late October 2023 – Organizations notified about awards
Questions & Resources
The links below will assist you in completing your online application. If you need further help after consulting these resources, please don’t hesitate to contact CFNRV.