The 4th Annual GiveBigNRV Giving Day is Wednesday, April 26, 2017!
Become a Sponsor!
With over 1,000 people giving through the website for the 2016 Giving Day, and many thousands more reached through extensive media coverage via radio, social media, newspaper, and television, GiveBigNRV is a great way to promote your business and give back to your community. Become a 2017 Sponsor!
Thanks to our 2017 Sponsors!
Thompson & Litton Pearis Mercantile
Resources for Nonprofits:
- Register Your Nonprofit - Didn't join in 2014-2016? No problem. Register to have a page for your nonprofit. You must register by March 30th to be eligible for Giving Day grants and prizes. If you registered in 2014, 2015, or 2016, you do not need to register again this year.
- GiveBigNRV Webinar - An informative webinar created in 2014 and led by Click & Pledge and the Community Foundation on joining GiveBigNRV and creating a Profile Page
- Technical Support: Information on where to seek support for the GiveBigNRV Giving Day
- 10 Tip for Social Media Success: Quick and easy tips to make the amost out of the GiveBigNRV Giving Day
- Social Media Toolkit - An in-depth guide on making the most of social media
- Contect and Style Guidelines for Profile Pages: Review these guidelines before creating a profile page.
- Guidelines for Promoting GiveBigNRV: Tips for using the GiveBigNRV logo and promoting your involvement in print, online and social media
Profile Page Training Sessions
CFNRV staff will guide you through the process of creating or updating your organization's GiveBigNRV profile page. You'll also have time to work on your page and ask questions. Organizations should come to training only after they have completed the registration process with Click & Pledge. Organization's that participated in GiveBigNRV in 2014- 2016 do not need to re-register for 2017. Bring a laptop to the training!
A Service to Donors
Use GiveBigNRV to give to a variety of charitable causes and organizations. The site features individual webpages for:
- Each of the Community Foundation’s funds, so you can make an immediate impact or leave a legacy by contributing to an endowment;
- Special CFNRV 20th Anniversary Future Funds, so you can support innovative projects that meet community needs in areas like housing, education, senior services, and more; and,
- Nonprofit organizations that use our website as a vehicle for one-time or recurring online gifts.
Browse causes that are important to you or search for a specific fund or organization. Then make a secure tax-deductible gift using a credit or debit card, knowing that your contribution helps to improve the quality of life in our region.
A Service to Nonprofits
Use GiveBigNRV to raise money online for your organization. Powered by Click & Pledge, GiveBigNRV allows you to:
- Create a unique profile page to share your organization’s mission and programs with donors;
- Solicit one-time or recurring donations year-round that are deposited directly into your bank account within 48 business hours;
- Use your merchant account to also accept donations via other Click & Pledge donation tools in addition to the GiveBigNRV page; and,
- Participate in the NRV’s online giving day on April 26, 2017 to encourage donors to support your organization and to be eligible for special matching grants from the Community Foundation.
The Community Foundation does not charge for this service. There is no charge for setting up a profile page and no monthly fee. The bank, TransFirst, that Click & Pledge uses charges a modest 3.75% fee on each donation plus $0.35 per transaction. Whether you’re new to online giving or you already work with Click & Pledge, GiveBigNRV provides an easy, low-cost way for you to raise money for your mission.
Terms & Conditions for the use of the GiveBigNRV website.