New River Valley Funders Forum
May 3, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm| $15
Are you interested in seeking funding for a community development project? Would you like to learn more about available funding sources to support your project? Then the NRV Funders Forum is for you and your team! Come and learn from some of our region’s top funders about what: project readiness looks like
characteristics they look for in a successful application and a successful project grant/loan programs are available.
Funders will include:
- The Department of Housing and Community Development,
- The Appalachian Regional Commission,
- USDA Rural Development,
- Go Virginia,
- Virginia Commission for the Arts,
- Virginia Tourism Corporation,
- Virginia Housing and Development Authority, and
- Virginia Community Capital
The $15 session fee will help to cover lunch, drinks, and snacks. Please feel free to send this invitation along to others that you think might be interested in attending. There are 60 spots available for this session.
This session is being organized by the New River Valley Livability Initiative Leadership Team.