6th Annual NRV Livability Initiative Information Exchange
March 12 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join fellow community members for the 6th Annual Information Exchange. The annual exchange highlights exemplary regional projects and critical issues related to the goals of the NRV Livability Initiative report published in 2014.
This year’s Exchange will include topics like:
- Results from the Regional Housing Study
- The Brush Mountain Trail Project
- Millstone Kitchen’s Foodpreneur Series
- Growth at Floyd’s Innovation Center
- Radford’s Downtown POP Program
- Refugee Resettlement Efforts
- Encouraging Participation in the 2020 Census
- And much more….