2022 NRV Livability in Action Regional Exchange
March 17, 2022 @ 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
The Annual Livability in Action Regional Exchange provides an opportunity for participants to come together, collaborate, and learn about new and exciting work underway across the region that supports the goals and priorities of the NRV Livability Initiative.
The 2022 Exchange will be in-person! The event will include lightning round presentations on regional projects including:
- Plant SWVA Natives Campaign
- Regional Housing Study Implementation
- Agritourism in Floyd County
- Update on the Calfee Community and Cultural Center
- Montgomery County Truth-Telling Signage
- City of Radford’s Accessible Playground Grant
- And more…
Plus, the Exchange will include presentations and a panel discussion on diversity, equity, and inclusion with the goals of sharing stories from how communities and organizations are addressing DEI; to be honest about our successes, fears, and hopes for this work; and to equip leaders with useful resources.
We look forward to gathering safely in-person and ask that participants wear masks during the event. Join us!
NRV Livability Initiative